Saturday, February 26, 2011

RA Process


Starting the RA process was tough for me. I was not used to writing about how a writer effects his audience. I think that it was harder than the opinion editorial because with the OpEd, we chose a subject to write about that we were interested in. The peer review did help a lot though. I certainly needed help and my group was super nice about my paper. Something that I need to work on with my paper is transition sentences. It shouldn't be too hard finishing up my paper. Good luck to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, the review process was definitely a help. It's nice that college students actually took the time to work on your paper with you and give quality feedback. High School peer reviews were such a joke!

    -ER

    ReplyDelete
  2. The RA was touch to start for me too. I think that once I chose my article and figured out the points for my thesis, it was that much easier. I'm not sure if the RA was much harder than the OpEd, it was just really different, ya know? I agree with you on how helpful the groups were, I'm so happy that we do peer reviews. It's also helping me break out of my shell because I've got to let other people read my work! Good luck to you too!

    -mmg

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rhetorical process was tough! I thought that the opinion editorial was definitely easier. Good comments!
    -A.M.

    ReplyDelete