Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Outsourcing Our Future"



The author of this article uses very strong words. His diction is a little intense, but it gets his point across. ". . . her blunt declaration that patriotism has no place in the board room perfectly captures the logic behind outsourcing." He states the opposing opinion and then uses his diction to convince you that outsourcing is not something that should be promoted. When I started reading the article for the first time, I thought it was for outsourcing. As I continued reading though, I followed the author's words and followed his logic. At the end I was totally against outsourcing, and would be ready to fight anyone who said anything different!

2 comments:

  1. Diction is good haha. If you didn't mention that in your rough drafts, I think mentioning that would make a strong addition to your essay. Good job. :]

    MEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love how good some of these writers are at making you follow their opinions. Its kind of inspiring. haha. Your paper sounded great though! Good job!

    ReplyDelete