Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Little Post About Me.

Before I tell you where I want to do with my life, I will start with where I have been. I was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have lived in Henderson, Nevada since I was one year old. I have four sisters and four brothers-in-law. I have two beautiful nieces and two handsome nephews. I love them more than anything, and I spoil them to no end.
Although I am not the brightest bulb, my family happens to be brilliant. My parents have always encouraged me to attend college and to pursue a career I would enjoy. My sisters and parents have been great examples to me. They have all attended BYU and I am proud to finally say that I am a cougar!
I don't know exactly what I am doing with my life, but I want my years to be filled with service. I can see myself in different countries helping those in need. I also know I will keep learning even after I graduate. I love learning new things and that will never change.

5 comments:

  1. Not the brightest bulb? You got into BYU, didn't you :-)? That definitely takes smarts, and a lot of work!

    And I have to say, I love learning new things too. As crazy as it sounds, I wouldn't mind being an eternal college student (which, at the rate I'm going, might happen... :-s).

    -cbh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great about wanting to serve in other countries! I had the opportunity to go to Africa this summer and it was a life changing experience. If you ever get the chance, you should take advantage of it!

    -ER

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on wanting to always learn new things. It makes it hard to pick an actual major when what i really want to do is study the stuff that im not really good at.
    -sk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanting to be a lifetime learner is always a good trait, and is very commendable.

    ReplyDelete